Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
In compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”), QuoQuoApp Ltd (the “Company”) collects, uses and keeps confidential of your personal data, and ensures its completeness.
The personal data of customers and salesmen held
by the Company includes but is not limited to their names, telephone numbers,
email addresses, addresses, names of companies the salesmen work for and proofs
of employment, or other data required by the Company for the provision of
services (collectively, the “Personal Data”).
The Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:
1. to provide, maintain and improve the daily services at the website(s) and mobile application(s) of the Company;
2. to send notifications to customers or otherwise contact customers by other means for updates and special offers of telecommunication services or products;
3. to directly give the names and contact details or other personal data (if necessary) of salesmen to customers for their convenience in making enquiries with salesmen;
4. to handle users’ complaints and enquiries;
5. to conduct data analysis and quality assessments;
6. to make disclosures as required by the laws that are applicable to the Company; or
7. to do anything that is directly related to the above.
Failure to supply by customers or salesmen any correct
or sufficient Personal Data as requested by the Company may cause the
impossibility of providing services to customers or salesmen by the Company.
Transfer of personal data
The Company will keep the confidentiality of the Personal Data, but there are possibilities that such Personal Data will be provided to the parties below:
1. the subsidiaries or affiliates of the Company;
2. the third party service providers of the Company;
3. any public media (solely for the purpose of handling customers’ complaints and enquiries as referred by the public media);
4. any person to whom the Company is under an obligation to make disclosure under any applicable law;
5. any other person who owes a duty of confidentiality to the Company.
Access and modification of personal data
You are entitled to access and modify any Personal Data concerning you in the possession of the Company. Any request for access and modification of Personal Data shall be made in writing and sent to the personal data privacy officer of the Company via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the Ordinance, we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for handling any Personal Data access request.
Retention of personal data
The Company will retain the Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes of collecting and using the Personal Data.
In case of any inconsistencies or ambiguities between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.